Skip to main content
Terms and conditions
- All fees are payable termly and accounts must be settled within 28 days. Please note, failure to pay by the due date shall entitle us to charge you interest at 2% per month until payment is received in full. Furthermore any costs incurred by us in collection of any overdue accounts shall be due and payable by you.
- If a student leaves at any time during the term, the full terms fees are payable.
- Correct uniform and shoes, as listed on our website, must be worn to all classes.
- If, for any reason, a student wishes to leave for all or part of a term, but intends to return, we will hold their place open for half the normal fees.
- Our annual productions are an integral part of the school and as such require total commitment from our students. Other than in very exceptional circumstances students are expected to partake in all their allocated performances, and in particular, for safety reasons, the dress rehearsal preceding the show at the performance venue.
- Any costumes hired for productions must be returned in their entirety, to the Jubilee Hall, on the given date.
- Dancing is a physical skill, in order to help and facilitate our students’ learning a teacher may occasionally physically guide a movement by touch.
- We occasionally use show or class photographs/video footage to publicise the school. On completion of registration any student may be included in such publicity, unless otherwise requested.